Main application of Pro-NM NEMA 94 is PET acceptance testing with NEMA standard. Evaluation of count rate, uniformity, scatter fraction, attenuation compensation, and scatter compensation of ECT systems. The Pro-NM NEMA 94 is designed in accordance with the recommendations by the National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA) to standardize the measurement of performance of PET.
Technical data (can be modified to customer specifications):
- cylinder outside diameter: 200 mm
- cylinder insider diameter: 194 mm
- wall thickness: 3 mm
- Teflon Insert diameter: 51 mm
- Fillable Insert inside diameter: 45 mm
- Fillable Insert height: 185 mm
- Fillable Insert volume: ~ 295 mL
- Line Source diameter: ~ 1 mm
- Line Source height: 184 mm
- complies with:
- Performance Measurements of Positron Emission Tomographs, NEMA Standards Publication NU2, National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA), Washington, D.C., 1994.
- Karp JS, Daube-Witherspoon ME, Hoffman EJ et al. “Performance standards in positron emission tomography”, J Nucl Med, 32:2342-2350.
- CE certified
- the manual provides detailed guidelines for carrying out each test, results assessment and registration