A versatile and easy-to-use tool for regular qualitycontrol of the geometric accuracy of the patient positioning systems. It enables the assessment of the alignmentbetween the isocentre of the imaging system (CBCT, 2D kV, 2D MV) and the LINACisocentre.
Pro-RT Align-Cube phantom contains radiographicmarkers in an arrangement that allows evaluation of the translation androtation of the phantom relative to the reference position. The marker materialhas been selected to ensure good visibility while avoiding artefacts whichcould compromise image registration. The position of the markers is clearlylabelled on the phantom surface.
Due to the additional markings of the offset positionon the phantom surface, it is possible to quickly evaluate the accuracy of theautomatic couch shift adjustment.
It can be used to test:
- imaging systems (CBCT, 2D kV, 2D MV) and LINAC isocentre alignment
- automatic couch shift adjustment
- laser to isocentre coincidence
- SGRT systems
- optical distance indicator accuracy
Technical data (can be modified to customer specifications):
- dimensions 120 x 120 x 120 mm
- material: PMMA
- color: white
- central marker fi 8 mm
- 4 markers fi 6 mm in an asymmetric arrangement
- External markings of the central and offset position
- markers for the light field evaluation
- carrying case
- CE certified
- the Manual provides detailed guidelines for carrying out each test, results assessment and registration